Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PlattFormPartners.com – Affiliate User Agreement
THIS IS AN AGREEMENT between PlattFormPartners.com (also referred to as “we”, “our” and “us”) and Affiliate (also referred to as “you” and “your”), and the parties agree to the terms as set forth herein.
PlattFormPartners.com, a leading educational, lead-generation affiliate network, facilitates strategic marketing relationships between advertisers and affiliates. PlattFormPartners.com provides resources, features and proven expertise to affiliates in an effort to drive measurable results for both the affiliates and our clients.
Requirements for Membership:
- Review of web site/approval received. PlattFormPartners.com reserves the right to withhold or refuse approval on any web site, company or individual for any or no reason.
- Affiliates must disclose all URLs, web pages, or contact forms used to generate leads for campaigns.
- Sites must agree to operate on a cost-per-lead (CPL) model.
- No obscene, indecent, objectionable or pornographic graphics or content. PlattFormPartners.com has a zero-tolerance policy regarding obscene, indecent, objectionable or pornographic information being listed on any of its sites or on sites listed on your site through links or via other manners. You agree not to place any such content on your site or have a link to this type of information on another site. If obscene, indecent, objectionable or pornographic information is listed on your site or there is a link on your site to any site having such information on it, PlattFormPartners.com will, at its sole discretion, terminate your listings on its site and hold funds indefinitely so that any damages may be paid out of said funds. Obscene, indecent, objectionable or pornographic information on your site, or a link to said information, will be a breach of this agreement.
- No co-registration without full transparency. Co-registration is the opt-in process where a visitor registers on a site, or offers up general information, allowing the user to submit one offer or survey to receive information from one or more third-party institutions. Without full disclosure to PlattFormPartners.com and full transparency to the user as to where his or her information is being sent, leads MUST be filled out by unique visitors to allow them to be considered as valid leads. If it is found that you are using any type of co-registration process to generate additional leads without full transparency, you will be subject to removal from the PlattForm Partners program.
- No chain registration without full transparency. Chain registration occurs when a lead form submission is followed by another (or multiple) lead forms, served one after the other. Any lead completion that occurs shall not be immediately followed (where immediate includes a pause and redirect) by an additional lead form(s) unless there is full disclosure to PlattFormPartners.com of these practices and full transparency to the user as to how his or her information is being directed.
- No use of www.PlattFormPartners.com or www.search4careercolleges.com in the display URL, description or tags for pay-per-click advertising.
- Agreement to follow the posted trademarked/branded term list. This list can be found at nobiddinglist. If you are found in violation of branded or trademarked terms bidding, you will be notified by PlattFormPartners.com, and compliance will be required within 24 hours of notification. If you do not comply or are found in violation on multiple occasions, you will be subject to non-payment for leads and/or removal from the PlattForm Partners program.
- Sites must be written primarily in the English language unless otherwise approved by PlattFormPartners.com
- No remarketing of billable leads. Remarketing constitutes the selling or “re-selling” of billable lead information to any person or third-party school/university/college/institution for whom the information was not originally supplied.
- No incentive-based web sites. Incentive sites offer things such as, but not limited to, contests, scholarship offers or coupons to reward, encourage or compel the site’s visitor to complete a lead form.
- No use of any type of malware. Malware is software designed to infiltrate or damage a computer system without the owner's informed consent. It includes, but is not limited to, computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, and other malicious and unwanted software.
Any violation of these guidelines will be considered a material breach of this agreement, and you will be subject to termination from PlattFormPartners.com.
Accreditation Advertising Standards:
- All advertising and promotional materials must be truthful and accurate and avoid leaving any false, misleading, or exaggerated impressions with respect to the school, its locations, its name, its training and programs, and its accredited status. Advertising must include the name of the institution; so called “blind” advertisements are considered misleading in character.
- All advertising must clearly indicate that training or education, and NOT employment, is being offered. Advertising may not make explicit or implicit promises of future employment to prospective students.
- Advertisements in classified columns of newspapers or other advertising mediums to attract students must use only classifications such as “Education”, “Schools”, or “Instruction”. Heading such as “Help Wanted”, “Employment”, or “Business Opportunities” may not be used.
- Advertising of financial aid must include an eligibility phrase (e.g. Financial Aid available for those who qualify)
- Endorsements are used only with the written consent of the authors and are kept on file and subject to inspection. Such endorsements are used only when they are a bona fide expression of the author’s opinions and are strictly factual and portray currently correct conditions or facts. Under no circumstances may currently enrolled students provide endorsements on behalf of the school.
- Use of statements such as “fully accredited” or “accredited” are not allowed without including the name of the accrediting body. E.g. – Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools Or Accredited Member, ACICS
- School advertisements may not quote salaries for an occupation unless they also accurately indicate the normal range or starting salaries in the occupation for which the training is provided and include the source of the this information. (Source must be Bureau of Labor and Statistics or other Government verifiable source)
- If contacted by the PlattForm Partners Compliance Department regarding any of these issues you will respond within 48 hours with either the changes made or with a confirmed date that your site will be in compliance with these measures.
All lead reporting goes through PlattFormPartners.com’s unique gateway, is recorded by PlattFormPartners.com’s server, and is posted to our reporting system. Leads received do not always equal the number of valid leads counted. PlattFormPartners and our clients require specific criteria for information to be considered a valid lead. These requirements vary from campaign to campaign and shall be supplied to affiliates prior to a campaign launch. PlattFormPartners.com will only pay for leads that meet these requirements. Additionally, leads found to be duplicates or to contain incomplete or invalid information will not be paid. Duplicates can be from within an individual affiliate or across all affiliates.
Certain campaigns have a cap in the number of leads that can be produced in a daily, weekly or monthly period. There are various methods used to notify affiliates or provide access to other campaigns to allow the affiliate to generate a lead for a different client. Once a campaign has hit its cap, no leads received thereafter will be paid.
- PlattFormPartners.com has a zero-tolerance policy toward SPAM. All affiliates must comply with the standards set by the CAN-SPAM Act signed by President Bush on Dec. 16, 2003. SPAM will result in the automatic termination of the host's account without notification or payment. The CAN-SPAM Act can be read at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/ecommerce/bus61.shtm.
- Sent e-mail must explicitly state that it is from the affiliate. E-mail may not state or insinuate that it is being sent by PlattFormPartners.com or the client that is being marketed.
- No e-mails remarketing to billable leads are allowed. (For a definition, see the “No Remarketing of Billable Leads” section of this agreement.)
- Creative to be used for a specific client must be approved by PlattFormPartners.com.
PlattFormPartners.com has built extremely robust filtering software to scan hosts for fraudulent activities. Fraud is a serious offense. PlattFormPartners.com defines fraud as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts or manually refreshing pages for the sole purpose of creating commissions. The PlattFormPartners.com Internet Compliance Department has developed a multi-tiered system to monitor all affiliates and highlight those with questionable activity. Affiliates should be advised that any fraudulent activities relating to lead generation will be recorded and may result in non-payment, removal from the network and/or additional legal action. If legal action should be sought, PlattFormPartners.com reserves the right to require affiliates to provide server log files or traffic trend software upon request.
Pay-Per Click (PPC) Specific Guidelines:
- No use of www.PlattFormPartners.com or www.search4careercolleges.com in the display URL, description or tags in any marketing communications with any search engine for pay-per-click advertising.
- No use of the trademarked or branded terms or derivatives of their spelling within visible marketing communication copy of search engine ads.
- Negative broad matches must be applied to all PPC activities you are conducting on our behalf on the trademarked or branded terms or derivatives.
- No exact match bidding on the trademarked or branded terms and derivatives of their spelling
- No “before-and-after” qualifiers or modifiers to bid on trademarked or branded terms location or program
- No “term misspelling” bidding on the trademarked or branded terms and derivatives of their spelling.
- No “broad” match bidding on the trademarked or branded terms and derivatives of their spelling.
- No “phrase” match bidding on the trademarked or branded terms and derivatives of their spelling.
- No bidding on or targeting of the trademarked or branded terms’ keywords and derivatives of their spelling for other competitive offerings, such as those offered by University of Phoenix, Kaplan, Capella and others
- No contextual marketing efforts of any kind may be focused or targeted through a keyword match on the trademarked or branded terms and derivatives of their spelling
- The trademarked/branded terms list can be found at nobiddinglist.
Payments are made via check to all affiliates that accrue a minimum of $50 USD of valid lead commissions each month. ACH deposits are available. Payments are made on or before the last day of each month for the leads accrued the previous month. In some payment cases, arranged between the affiliate and PlattFormPartners.com, an invoice is required. If this is the case, payments are made NET 30 upon receipt of the invoice.
Duration of Agreement/Cancellation:
This contract shall remain in effect indefinitely until canceled by either party at any time by notification in writing via e-mail. To cancel an account, please e-mail email@example.com.
If you are found in violation of the PlattFormPartners.com Terms and Conditions, you will be subject to termination from the PlattForm Partners program. PlattFormPartners.com reserves the right to terminate a host account at any time without prior warning. If you are terminated due to Breach or a violation of Terms and Conditions, PlattFormPartners.com maintains the right to withhold any and all outstanding commissions.
PlattFormPartners.com retains ownership of all logos, software code and reports. You agree not to change, modify, reproduce or copy any of PlattFormPartners.com’s logos, software code or information pertaining to this web site. We reserve the right and you grant us the right to monitor all web sites using our services for such infringement.
Relationship of Parties:
Nothing contained in this agreement shall be construed as creating any partnership, joint venture, agency, trust, or employment between the parties hereto. The parties intend that an independent contractor relationship will be created by this agreement.
Affiliate agrees to indemnify, release, discharge and hold PlattFormPartners.com, its successors and assigns and affiliated corporations, harmless, and agrees to defend PlattFormPartners.com from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims (including workers’ compensation claims), lawsuits, causes of action, and expenses associated herewith (including reasonable attorney’s fees in defending against any such claim or lawsuit) caused or asserted to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the negligence or willful misconduct of Affiliate, its officers, employees, or agents, in its performance under this agreement.
You agree to use our service under your own risk. The service is provided as is. You agree not to hold us responsible for any loss of data or interruption of services while using this service. You agree that PlattFormPartners.com and its parent corporation, assigns, agents or employees are not responsible for any damages, direct or consequential, resulting from our services.
This agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved by litigation exclusively in the state or federal courts located in the State of Kansas.
Effect of Partial Invalidity:
The invalidity of any portion of this agreement shall not be deemed to affect the validity of any other provision. In the event that any other provision of this agreement is held to be invalid, the parties agree that the remaining provisions shall be deemed to be in full force as if they had been executed by both parties subsequent to the expungement of the invalid provision.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between PlattFormPartners.com and Affiliate with respect to this service and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between Affiliate and PlattFormPartners.com with respect to this service. Any prior understanding or representation of any kind shall not be binding upon either party except to the extent incorporated in this agreement.
PlattFormPartners.com reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement at any time and in its sole discretion. You can cancel your account with PlattFormPartners.com at any time in writing, with no penalties.
ALL AFFILIATES MUST COMPLY COMPLETELY WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. PLATTFORMPARTNERS.COM AND PLATTFORMAD.COM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO WITHHOLD PAYMENT FROM ANY AFFILIATE THAT VIOLATES ANY OF THESE TERMS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION BY POSTING A NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR WEB SITE AND NOTIFYING AFFILIATES OF ITS EXISTENCE VIA OUR NEWSLETTER. YOU’RE CONTINUED USE OF PLATTFORMPARTNERS.COM LINKS FOLLOWING SUCH NOTIFICATION WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE OF THE REVISED AGREEMENT TERMS.
By signing this, you agree to the terms and conditions. Please sign and fax back to 913-764-3217.