Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PlattForm Affiliate Terms and Conditions
PlattForm Advertising, Inc. (“PlattForm”) owns and manages PlattFormPartners.com, a leading education inquiry-generation affiliate network which facilitates strategic marketing relationships between advertisers and affiliates (the “Affiliate Partners Program”). PlattFormPartners.com provides resources, features and expertise to its member affiliates in an effort to drive measurable results for both the affiliates and our clients. The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”) outlines the conditions for membership in the Affiliate Partners Program. These Terms and Conditions apply to all websites, traffic sources and traffic forms used by Affiliate.
In exchange for membership in PlattForm’s Affiliate Partners Program, __________________ (“Affiliate”) hereby agrees as follows:
Requirements for Membership:
- Affiliate shall submit to PlattForm all URLs of any website and/or traffic source that will be used for inquiry generation for PlattForm’s clients for review and approval prior to use. PlattForm reserves the right to withhold or refuse approval of any website, traffic source, company or individual for any or no reason in PlattForm’s sole and complete discretion.
- Affiliate shall submit all marketing and advertising content, web pages, and inquiry forms that will be used to generate inquiries for PlattForm’s clients for review and approval prior to use. PlattForm reserves the right to withhold or refuse approval for any content, web page or inquiry form for any or no reason in PlattForm’s sole and complete discretion.
- Affiliate agrees to operate on a cost-per-inquiry (CPi) model.
- Affiliate shall provide the source URL, referral URL and IP address for each inquiry submitted to PlattForm.
- Unless otherwise approved in writing, all inquiries must be completed by unique user visits and must specifically request information about a PlattForm client. No generic or shared inquiries will be accepted unless otherwise approved by PlattForm in writing.
- Any insertion order provided to Affiliate by PlattForm shall be governed by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. To the extent an insertion order may contradict this Agreement, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall govern.
PlattForm reserves the right to make modifications to these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole and complete discretion. Any modifications shall be effective immediately upon written notice to Affiliate. Affiliate shall have 48 business hours from such notice to implement any modifications if necessary.
Prohibited Marketing Practices
The following marketing practices are strictly prohibited. Any violation of these guidelines will be considered a material breach of this Agreement, and Affiliate will be subject to immediate termination from the PlattForm Partners Program and PlattForm may, in its sole and complete discretion, hold funds indefinitely so that any damages may be paid out of said funds.
- Affiliate shall not use any marketing or advertising content, web page, inquiry form, website or traffic source that was not approved by PlattForm in writing.
- Affiliate shall not use any obscene, indecent, objectionable or pornographic graphics or content on its website(s) or have links to any other website(s) that host this type of content. PlattForm has a zero-tolerance policy regarding obscene, indecent, objectionable or pornographic information. Use of such content will result in the automatic termination of Affiliate’s membership without notification or payment.
- Affiliate shall not host any illegal content such as software trading or hacking content, illegal music reproduction or distribution, gambling or any other illegal content, or any links to websites that contain such illegal content.
- Affiliate shall not engage in any co-registration without prior written approval from PlattForm and full transparency to the user as to where his or her information is being sent. Co-registration is the opt-in process where a user registers on a site, or offers up general information, allowing the user to submit one offer or survey to receive information from one or more third-party institutions.
- Affiliate shall not use any chain registration practices without prior written approval from PlattForm and full transparency to the user as to how his or her information is being directed. Chain registration occurs when an inquiry form submission is followed by another (or multiple) inquiry forms, served one after the other.
- Affiliate shall not use the terms, PlattForm, PlattFormPartners, PlattFormPartners.com, Search4 or Search4CareerColleges in any display URL, description or tags for pay-per-click advertising, or as paid keywords in any Internet search engine campaigns.
- Affiliates shall not use any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, or slogans (“Intellectual Property”) owned by PlattForm or any of PlattForm’s clients, unless such Intellectual Property was expressly provided to Affiliate for use in a specific campaign.
- Affiliate shall not remarket to any Billable Inquiries (as defined below) generated pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, without PlattForm’s prior written approval. “Remarketing” constitutes the selling or “re-selling” of Billable Inquiry information to any person or third-party school, university, college, or institution for which the information was not originally supplied.
- Affiliate shall not sell to any third party any personally identifiable information (e.g. name, address, phone number, or email address) or otherwise use such information for any marketing purposes, without PlattForm’s prior written authorization and then, only if the user has actively and expressly opted-in to having such information used and shared.
- Affiliate shall not use or imply incentives of any kind. Prohibited incentives include but are not limited to contests, scholarship offers, opportunities to win cash or prizes, gift cards, coupons or any other incentives to reward, encourage or compel the user to complete an inquiry form.
- Affiliate shall not use any type of malware. Malware is software designed to infiltrate or damage a computer system without the owner’s informed consent. It includes, but is not limited to, computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, and other malicious and unwanted software.
- Affiliate shall not use any symbol, image or text that directly or indirectly implies any kind of endorsement from the Government, including but not limited any reference or pictures of any government officials, including the President, or any government offices, buildings, seals, websites, and agency names.
- Affiliate shall not use any terms that directly or indirectly imply that a consumer will not have to finance their own education, including but not limited to terms such as “free money,” “free ride,” “free schooling,” “government grants,” “government student loans,” “government student loan forgiveness,” “presidential loan programs,” “presidential student loan forgiveness,” or any other similar terms.
- Affiliate shall not indicate or imply that financing, government programs or grants (aka financial aid) are available or in any way guaranty eligibility for financing, government programs or grants. Any reference to possible financial aid must use qualifying verbiage such as “may qualify,” “may be eligible,” “may apply,” or equivalent language that indicates that consumers must meet qualification criteria to be considered to receive financial aid.
- Affiliate shall not engage in search engine spamming. Search engine spamming refers to the use of web pages created to deliberately trick a search engine into offering inappropriate, redundant, or poor-quality search results and includes tactics such as keywords unrelated to the website, redirects, keyword stuffing, mirror/duplicate content, tiny text, doorway pages, link farms, cloaking, hidden text, hidden links, and page swapping.
- Affiliate shall not use any type of proxy server for the generation or posting of any inquiries.
- Affiliate shall not mask, remove, or change inquiry IP addresses, referring URLs or source URLs.
Regulatory Advertising Standards
- Affiliate shall comply with all applicable local, state, or federal laws, regulations, ordinances, codes, or other requirements that affect Affiliate’s performance as a member in the PlattForm Affiliate Program, including but not limited to the CAN-SPAM Act and/or other spamming law, ordinances, regulations and codes, Children’s Online Privacy Act, deceptive practices, telemarketing, do-not call, privacy, and consumer protection laws, ordinances, regulations and codes.
- Affiliate shall be solely responsible for its own compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, court orders and administrative decisions, including, but not limited to, any applicable laws, rules, regulations, court orders and administrative decisions of, or in regard to, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), and FTC Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR). Affiliate shall indemnify and defend PlattForm for any damages or losses incurred by PlattForm as a result of Affiliate’s failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph.
- Affiliate shall also comply with all applicable Federal, State and Accrediting body regulations with regard to marketing of educational institutions, including but not limited 20 U.S.C. § 1094(a)(20), 34 C.F.R. § 668.14(b)(22), and the Department of Education Program Integrity regulations and Gainful Employment regulations or any successor provisions or the regulations promulgated by the U.S. Department of Education including but not limited to: (1) Affiliate must prominently display the approved language and link to any client’s program/career disclosures upon request (i.e. “Click here for certified information on potential careers associated with our programs.”); (2) the use of incentive compensation is strictly prohibited; and (3) the use of any “substantial misrepresentation” discussed and defined in 34 CFR § 668.71-75, including misrepresentations regarding the nature of any client’s educational program, financial charges, or the employability of its graduates is strictly prohibited. Specific requirements to comply with these regulations include, but are not limited to:
- All advertising and promotional materials must be truthful and accurate and avoid leaving any false, misleading, or exaggerated impressions with respect to the school, its locations, its name, its training and programs, and its accredited status.
- All advertising must clearly indicate that training or education, and NOT employment, is being offered. Advertising shall not make explicit or implicit promises of future employment to prospective students.
- Advertisements in classified columns of newspapers or other advertising mediums to attract students must use only classifications such as “Education”, “Schools”, or “Instruction”. Headings such as “Help Wanted”, “Employment”, or “Business Opportunities” shall not be used.
- Advertising of financial aid must include an eligibility phrase (e.g. Financial Aid available for those who qualify).
- Endorsements of school programs by graduates may be used only with the written consent of the author(s), which must be kept on file and provided to PlattForm within 48 business hours upon request. Such endorsements are used only when they are a bona fide expression of the author’s opinions and are strictly factual and portray currently correct conditions or facts. Under no circumstances may currently enrolled students provide endorsements on behalf of the school.
- Use of statements such as “fully accredited” or “accredited” are not allowed without including the name of the accrediting body (e.g. – Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools or Accredited Member, ACICS). Any express or implied statement of approval or endorsement of the quality of a school’s educational programs by the U.S. Department of Education or U.S. Government is strictly prohibited.
- Advertisements may not quote salaries for an occupation unless they accurately indicate the normal range or starting salaries in the occupation for which the training is provided and must cite the source of the information, including a URL link to the source and the publication date. Sources must be Bureau of Labor and Statistics or other U.S. Government verifiable sources. Additionally, whenever possible salary information should be localized by state or city, or include disclaimers that salaries by location may vary.
Specific Marketing Guidelines
- Pay-Per Click (PPC): If approved to place advertisements on this traffic type, Affiliate must follow the guidelines below unless otherwise approved in writing.
- No use of PlattFormPartners, PlattFormPartners.com or search4careercolleges in the display URL, description or tags in any pay-per-click advertising.
- No use of the terms found on the No Bid List found at PlattFormPartners.com, including terms or derivatives of their spelling within the advertising copy (hereinafter the ”No Bid List”), regardless of intent or of whether actively working on any particular client’s campaign
- Negative broad matches on the No Bid List or derivatives must be applied to all pay-per-click campaigns.
- No exact match bidding on the No Bid List or derivatives of their spelling.
- No “broad” match bidding on the No Bid List or derivatives of their spelling.
- No “phrase” match bidding on the No Bid List or derivatives of their spelling.
- No “before-and-after” qualifiers or modifiers to bid on No Bid List location or program.
- No “term misspelling” bidding on the No Bid List or derivatives of their spelling.
- No bidding on or targeting of the terms found on the No Bid List or derivatives of their spelling as keywords for other competitive offerings.
- No contextual marketing efforts of any kind may be focused or targeted through a keyword match on the No Bid List or derivatives of their spelling.
- No bidding on third party trademarks (including but not limited to school names), or any of the following prohibited terms or variations or misspellings of the same: FREE COMPUTER, FREE LAPTOP, FREE MONEY, FREE RIDE, GET FREE MONEY, WIN, WIN FREE MONEY, GRANTS, SCHOLARSHIPS, GOVERNMENT GRANTS, LOANS, STUDENT LOANS, GOVERNMENT STUDENT LOANS, STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS, PRESIDENTIAL GRANT, FINANCIAL AID, FAFSA or other government program related keywords.
- E-mail Campaigns: If approved to place advertisements on this traffic type, Affiliate must follow the guidelines below unless otherwise approved in writing.
- PlattForm has a zero-tolerance policy toward SPAM. Affiliate must comply with the standards set by the 2003 CAN-SPAM Act, as may be amended from time to time. Violation of the CAN-SPAM Act will result in the automatic termination of Affiliate’s membership without notification or payment.
- E-mails must provide URLs to the opt-in and op-out form along with applicable opt-in and opt-out language.
- E-mails must explicitly state that it is from the Affiliate. E-mail shall not state or imply that it is being sent by PlattForm or the client that is being marketed.
- Affiliate shall not send e-mails Remarketing to Billable Inquiries.
- Affiliate shall not use any of the terms found on the No Bid List in any e-mail without prior written authorization from PlattForm.
- Banners: If approved to place advertisements on this traffic type, Affiliate must follow the guidelines below unless otherwise approved in writing.
- i. Affiliate shall not use any of PlattForm’s or any competitor’s cookies to target users without PlattForm’s prior written authorization.
- Banners shall not be places on any of the following categories of websites:
- Adult Entertainment Sites;
- Sites directed to children under the age of 13; or
- Gambling Sites.
Audit and Compliance
Upon written request, Affiliate shall provide to PlattForm the source and referral URLs for any and all websites that Affiliate is using to generate inquiries for PlattForm. If Affiliate receives written notice from PlattForm regarding any issues of noncompliance with these Terms and Conditions, Affiliate shall make any requested changes within 48 hours of said notice.
Certain campaigns have a cap in the number of inquiries that can be produced in a daily, weekly or monthly period. PlattForm will notify Affiliate of such inquiry caps and may, in PlattForm’s sole and complete discretion, provide Affiliate access to other campaigns to allow Affiliate to generate an inquiry for a different client once those caps are met. Once a campaign has hit its cap, no inquiries received thereafter will be paid.
Reporting and Billable Inquiry Requirements
All reporting will be provided through PlattForm’s affiliate management portal, PlattFormPartners.com. Inquiries received will not all be considered Billable Inquiries (as defined below). PlattForm and its clients require specific criteria for information to be considered a Billable Inquiry. These requirements vary by client and from campaign to campaign and shall be supplied to Affiliate prior to a campaign launch. A inquiry will be considered a “Billable Inquiry” if the inquiry: (i) meets all client criteria as provided to Affiliate; (ii) is not a duplicate inquiry; (iii) does not contain incomplete or invalid information; (iv) is not an inquiry that PlattForm has determine to originate from fraudulent or prohibited activity; (v) is not an inquiry that PlattForm has determined to originate from any activates that violate these Terms and Conditions; (vi) is not a generic or shared inquiry and (vii) is not in excess of any inquiry cap. The rules for duplicate inquiries will vary by client, from campaign to campaign, and will be provided to Affiliate prior to a campaign launch. PlattForm will only pay for Billable Inquiries. The commission for each Billable Inquiry will vary by client and from campaign to campaign. PlattForm shall provide the commission per Billable Inquiry to Affiliate prior to a campaign launch.
PlattForm retains ownership of all trademarks, trade names, logos, software code and reports. Affiliate agrees not to use, change, modify, reproduce or copy any of PlattForm’s or PlattFormPartners.com’s trademarks, trade names, logos, software code or information pertaining to the PlattFormPartners.com website without PlattForm’s prior written authorization.
Affiliate shall not reference PlattForm or any PlattForm client in any publicity materials, advertising or otherwise, without PlattForm’s prior written authorization.
- Prior to receiving payment for any Billable Inquiries, Affiliate shall provide PlattForm with a valid telephone number, mailing address, and W9 or W8Ben.
- Payments will be made to Affiliate via check after Affiliate has accrued a minimum of $50 USD of commission on Billable Inquiries. Payment shall be made on or before the last day of each month for the inquiries accrued the previous month.
- PlattForm reserves the right to withhold payment until it has received payment from the applicable client. If such occasion arises, PlattForm will notify Affiliate, so that Affiliate may decide whether to continue to collect inquiries for said client.
- PlattForm’s affiliate management portal, PlattFormPartners.com calculates the amounts owed for all Billable Inquiries and shall be the final, binding source of all determinations of payments due to Affiliate.
- All payments shall be withheld indefinitely if PlattForm determines that Affiliate has violated these Terms and Conditions.
Affiliate shall not directly or indirectly, induce, solicit, hire or attempt to induce, solicit or hire any employee of PlattForm during the term of this Agreement. Affiliate shall not hire a former employee of PlattForm until such person’s employment with PlattForm has been ended for a period of six (6) months. Employment shall be considered to include full-time, part-time or independent contractor relationships for purposes of this Agreement. Affiliate may request a waiver from this provision by submitting a request in writing; however, PlattForm has no obligation to grant such waiver and any waiver granted must be received in writing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Affiliate shall not be prohibited from hiring or employing any individual who responds independently to a general solicitation to fill any position(s) with Affiliate.
Term and Termination
- Term. The term of Affiliate’s membership in Platform’s Affiliate Program shall be one (1) year unless sooner terminated by the parties. Thereafter, Affiliate’s membership shall automatically renew for successive one (1) year terms, unless either party gives written notice at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the term.
- Termination. Affiliate’s membership in Platform’s Affiliate Program may terminated by either party at any time upon fifteen (15) days advance written notice, which shall be delivered via e-mail to partners@PlattFormad.com. PlattForm reserves the right to terminate an Affiliate’s membership at any time without prior warning due to breach or a violation of these Terms and Conditions. If Affiliate is terminated due to breach or a violation of these Terms and Conditions, PlattForm shall have the right to withhold any and all outstanding commissions indefinitely.
- Effect of Termination. Effective immediately upon termination, Affiliate shall not collect any inquiries for PlattForm or its clients and shall remove all web pages, advertisements, and inquiry forms used to collect inquiries for any PlattForm client from its own and any third party websites no later than 48 business hours after termination.
- Indemnification. Affiliate, at its own expense, shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless PlattForm, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, and its and their directors, officers, employees and agents, against any all fines, penalties, claim, demand, cause of action, debt, expense or liability (including attorney’s fees and costs), including any claims brought by a third party (collectively, “Claims”), to the extent that it results from (a) any breach or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions by Affiliate, (b) any failure or alleged failure to comply with applicable law, ordinances, regulations, and codes or (c) by the negligence or willful misconduct of Affiliate, its officers, employees, or agents, in its performance as a member of PlattForm’s Affiliate Program. This indemnification shall survive the term and/or termination of Affiliate’s membership.
- Indemnification Procedures. PlattForm shall promptly notify Affiliate, in writing, when it becomes aware of any Claims and promptly tender to Affiliate; provided, however, that failure to comply with the foregoing shall relieve the Affiliate of its indemnification obligations under this Agreement only to the extent that such failure by PlattForm actually prejudices the Affiliate with respect to the applicable Claim. Subject to the foregoing sentence, PlattForm may join in the defense or settlement of any such Claim with counsel of its choice, at its own expense. Affiliate shall not consent to the entry of any judgment or enter into any settlement affecting PlattForm, without the prior written consent of PlattForm.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PLATTFORM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE PLATTFORM AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND ALL RELATED WEBSITES OR THE PERFORMANCE OF OR FAILURE TO PERFORM SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER SAID PROGRAM, WHETHER ALLEGED AS A BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORTIOUS CONDUCT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF PLATTFORM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL PLATTFORM’S AGGREGATE, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PLATTFORM WAS REQUIRED TO PAY AFFILIATE FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
Disclaimer of Warranty
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE INTERNET AVAILABILITY AND ACCESSIBILITY, PLATTFORM CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THERE WILL BE NO DOWNTIME OR OTHER INTERRUPTIONS IN SERVICE REGARDING PLATTFORM’S WEBSITES. PLATTFORM’S AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND ALL WEBSITES AND SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER SAID PROGRAM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND PLATTFORM MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY REGARDING OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, PLATTFORM SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER. FURTHER, PLATTFORM DOES NOT PROVIDE AFFILIATE WITH ANY PROMISE OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE NUMBER OF INQUIRIES THAT AFFILIATE MAY GENERATE AS A MEMBER OF PLATFORM’S AFFILIATE PROGRAM. AFFILIATE AGREES TO USE THE PLATTFORM AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND ALL WEBSITES AND SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER SAID PROGRAM AT ITS OWN RISK.
- Confidentiality. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any other information shared between PlattForm and Affiliate, shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party (except for Affiliate’s lawyers, accountants, insurers, financial advisors, or a court of law under an appropriate protective order with respect to any enforcement proceedings) at any time, unless otherwise required by law. If any such disclosure is compelled by legal process, Affiliate shall give reasonable advance notice of the disclosure to PlattForm in order to allow it to object to or resist the disclosure if it desires. This provision applies to any inquiries directed to Affiliate in writing, orally, or any other form of communication.
- Assignment. Affiliate has no right to assign, sell, transfer, delegate or otherwise dispose of, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, by operation of law or otherwise, its membership in PlattForm’s Affiliate Program or any of its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without PlattForm’s prior written consent.
- Binding Effect. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of all parties and their respective heirs, legal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns.
- Waivers. The waiver of a breach of or a default under any provision of these Terms and Conditions, shall not be effective unless in writing and shall not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of or default under the same or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, nor shall any delay or omission on the part of PlattForm to exercise or avail itself of any right or remedy that it has or may have hereunder operate as a waiver of any right or remedy.
- Severability. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any of these terms and conditions to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Survival. The following sections of these Terms and Conditions shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: 9, 10, 12, 13(c), 14, 15, 16 and 17.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas, without reference to conflict of laws principals. All disputes between Affiliate and PlattForm shall be settled by arbitration as administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, to be held in Lenexa, Kansas.
- Relationship of the Parties. Affiliate is an independent contractor and its personnel are not to be considered or deemed employees or agents of PlattForm for federal, state or other taxes, or any other purposes whatsoever, nor are they entitled to compensation or benefits from PlattForm. Nothing hereunder shall be deemed to constitute, create, give effect to or otherwise recognize a joint venture, partnership, franchise or business entity of any kind, nor shall anything in this Agreement be deemed to constitute Affiliate as the agent or representative of PlattForm. Affiliate will not claim to be a legal representative, partner, franchisee, agent or employee of PlattForm and shall not have any power to obligate or bind PlattForm in any manner whatsoever.
- No Third Party Rights. This Agreement does not create, and shall not be construed as creating, any rights enforceable by any person not a party to this Agreement.
- Headings. The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not define, limit or construe the contents thereof. Whenever used in this Terms and Conditions, the singular shall be construed to include the plural and vice versa, where applicable, and the use of the masculine, feminine or neuter gender shall include the other genders.
AFFILIATE MUST COMPLY COMPLETELY WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. PLATTFORM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHHOLD PAYMENT FROM ANY AFFILIATE THAT VIOLATES ANY OF THESE TERMS. PLATTFORM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME AND IN ITS SOLE AND COMPLETE DISCRETION BY POSTING A NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR WEB SITE AND NOTIFYING AFFILIATE OF ITS EXISTENCE VIA OUR NEWSLETTER OR OTHER CORRESPONDENCE. CONTINUED USE OF PLATTFORMPARTNERS.COM LINKS FOLLOWING SUCH NOTIFICATION WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE OF THE REVISED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By signing this, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Please sign, scan and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.